FIRST THING FIRST
1. Please ensure your power adapter is from a trusted brand to avoid any charging issues. If you're unsure, we highly recommed to get Sleepmac's original power adatapter.
2. PLEASE CHARGE THE DEVICE BEFORE USE. It is recommended to keep the device connected to power while in use or not in use.
3. Please do not expose the device to direct sunlight and keep it away from open liquids or flammable sources.
1. My device is not turning on even though it has been fully charged. How to fix this?
Answer: Please try the below steps to resolve the issue-
1. Please ensure the “daylight mode” button is set to OFF and the child lock is unlocked. Both buttons are located at the bottom base of the device. Refer below image to keep your settings the exact same ->
2. Double-tap the top metal ring quickly (like double-clicking a computer mouse) a few times and see if the light turns on. If not, press and hold any one of the sound buttons(NOT volume buttons) for 2 seconds and see if the sound turns on.
3. If the light or sound still doesn’t turn on, please press the power button for 1 second and release. Repeat step 2 again. This should turn on the light or sound.
2. How do I know if the device is powered on or not?
Answer: There is no separate indicator for just power on. The indicator near the power buttons is a charging indicator.
To know whether device is powered on or not, please follow the below steps-
(a) Double-tap the top metal ring quickly (like double-clicking a computer mouse) a few times and see if the light turns on. This will indicate that the power is on.
(b) Press and hold any one of the sound buttons for 2 seconds and release. See if the sound turns on.
If in both the above cases, the light or sound does not turn on then please check the FAQ #1 and follow the instructions.
3. I have set the "Daylight mode" button to "AUTO" but the light or sound does not turn on during daytime. Is this a dud?
Answer: No this is not a flaw in the device. This is working as expected.
The purpose of the "Daylight mode" is to turn on the device during night time(when dark) and turn off during daylight automatically. Hence, when the device is set to AUTO, it does not turn on during day time.
If you wish to turn on the device during daytime, please set the "Daylight mode" button to OFF and then press any one of the sound buttons for 2 seconds to turn on sound.